- Bioincubator was inaugurated in Dec. 2014 at IITM Research Park
- Commenced operations in Mar 2015 with 4 incubates
- Currently housing 11 start-up companies
- Prof. GuhanJayaraman is the Prof-in -Charge of IITM Bioincubator
- IIT Madras Research Park is modelled along the lines of successful research parks at Stanford and MIT
- Bioincubator promotes the collaboration between the incubated companies, Corporate R & D, the faculty and students of IIT Madras
Entry and Exit Policies
Companies are evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Technical merit of proposal
- Business strategy for commercialization
- Team expertise
- Availability of seed funding
- Suitability to the infrastructure and space available at the IITM Bio-incubator.
- Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the incubatees will sign agreements with the IITM Incubation cell and the Bio-incubator for a 2-year period.
- Exit policy is as per the policies of the IITM Incubation Cell
Get your best Experience in our incubator Feel free to Apply