PRIJA. F. BRITTO,
- Ph.D.:Biotechnology Department of Genetic Engineering, School of Biotechnology, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, India.
- M. Sc.:Biotechnology MeenakshiRamasamy College of Arts and Science, Ariyalur Dist. Bharathidasan University.
- B. Sc.:Biotechnology Malankara Catholic College, Kaliakavilai, Kanyakumari Dist. ManonmaniamSundaranar University.
- Prija F and Prasad R. (2017) DrrC protein of Streptomyces peucetius removes daunorubicin from intercalated DNA sequence. Microbiological Research, 202, 30-35.
- Prija F, Srinivasan P, Das S, Kattusamy K and Prasad R. (2017) DnrI of Streptomyces peucetius binds to the resistance genes, but is activated by daunorubicin. Journal of Basic Microbiology, 1-11. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28745822
- Prija F, Vaisnavi S and Raghuram B. (2017) Master regulator, DnrI of Streptomyces peucetius, http://www.modelarchive.org/project/index/doi/ma-arnd3
- Prija F, Prasad R and Kanagarajadurai K. (2017) SpDrrC - Daunorubicin resistant protein, DrrC of Streptomyces peucetius. www.modelarchive.org/project/index/doi/ma-acgrt
-   Prija F and Prasad R. (2015) Resistance to Daunorubicin by DrrC in Heterologous Host, Escherichia Coli. International Journal of Biology, Pharmacy and Allied Sciences, 4(3), 1074–1084. http://ijbpas.com/pdf/1425107336MS%20IJBPAS%202015%202353.pdf
-   Prija F, Prasad R and Kanagarajadurai K. Computational Approaches to Unveil the Structure and Function of DrrC in Streptomyces peucetius. (Under revision)
- “Model of drug self-resistance mechanism in Streptomyces peucetius by DNA binding protein, DrrC- A computational approach” in the National summit on recent trends in Biosciences (BIOTRENDS 2014) held on 12 & 13 Oct, 2014 at IIT, Chennai and earned a note of Appreciation from the panel.
- “In silico to bench: A study on interactions between Zinc-finger protein, DrrC and DNA complexed with a drug” in TEQIP-II sponsored International Conference on Modern Progress in Biotechnology held on 09 & 10 Oct, 2014 at BIT, Anna University, Tiruchirappalli.
- “Anti-Leukemic Drug, Daunorubicin: Self-resistance Vs Multidrug Resistance” under the theme „Cancer‟ in National Conference on Modern Trends in Zoological Research, sponsored by DST and KSCSTE at St. Aloysius College, Thrissur, Kerala held on 25 & 26 Mar, 2014.
- “Biological deinking by Bacillus amyloliquifaciens lipases: a promising potential in paper and pulp industry” at International conference on “Recent trends in Biotechnology” at Holy Cross College, Nagercoil, Jan, 2010.