Dept. Of Biotechnology, IIT Madras
Bachelor of science in Biochemistry (D.G vaishnav college, Chennai)
Master of Science in Advanced Biochemistry(University of Madras)
INTERNSHIP IN UNDER GRADUATE
- Regenix laboratory - 2013
- TANUVAS - 2014
INTERNSHIP IN POST GRADUATE
Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli on Algae(2016) under the guidance of Dr.N.THAJUDDIN, professor and head, Department of Microbiology, Dean, Faculty of Science, Engineering and Technology, Bharathidhasan university.
FINAL YEAR PROJECT IN POST GRADUATE
“Ecofriendly Synthesis and Characterization of Silver Nano particle of Allium fistulosum and its Efficiency against Bacterial Contaminants from Domestic Waste water, Industrial Effluent and its Photocatalytic Degradation of organic dyes’’.
AREA OF INTEREST
Molecular biology, Cell biology, Bioremediation, Stem cell, Nano science , Biomolecule.
- Evaluation of phytonutrient,phytochemical and thin layer chromatography profiling of sequential extract of Alternanthera tenella colla in kanchi shri krishna college of arts and science kanchipuram (2014).
- Green Synthesis and Characterization of Gold Nanoparticles using Aqueous Whole Plant Extract of Alternanthera tenella Colla and its Biological Activities in Mohamed sathak college of arts and science (2015).
- Evaluation of Anticoagulant, Anti inflammatory, and Antibacterial potentials of leaf extract of Andrographis echiodes Nees.in Vels university Chennai (2017).
- Evaluation of Invitro Anticoagulant Activity of Leaf Extracts of Murraya Koenigii (Linn) And Bauhinia Tomentosa., R.Uma*, P.T.Srinivasan, A.Arivoli, M.Vicky , journal of institutional pharmacy and life science, (2014), 2249-6807.
- Evaluation of phytochemical, phytonutrient and thin layer chromatographyprofiling of sequential extracts of Vernonia cinerea.,*R.Uma Ramaswamy and Vicky Mani, International Journal of Current Research Vol. 8, Issue, 05, pp.31615-31618, May, 2016.